Sarah Wallace currently works as a Telecom Analyst for Heavy Reading and specializes in BSS/OSS, managed services, analytics, mobile commerce and mobile banking. During this position Sarah started and co-hosts the Service Provider IT (SPIT) podcast which can be found on the home page of Light Reading.
Wallace has spent the past two decades writing for both print and web and has also worked as a:
- Social media services writer for global brands
- Reporter for newspapers, magazines and web portals
- Editor of various websites and magazines
- Technical writer for organizations like the Smithsonian and KPMG
- Screenwriter for PBS
- Press release writer for a variety of companies and colleges
Sarah is also co-host of Decade Brigade, a fun podcast which discusses pop culture over the decades.
She was recently honored to be 1 of 50 people selected for Seth Godin’s SXSW Pokes eBook as part of his “Poke the Box” Domino Project. The eBook is a collection of stories about taking initiative. It will be available on Amazon Kindle in April, 2011.
To contact Sarah, you may e-mail her at sarah at sarahwallace dot com
View Sarah’s list of clients and industries she has written for